301 Apartments for rent in Temecula, CA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Temecula Accessible Apartments (4)
- Temecula Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Temecula Apartments with Garages (36)
- Temecula Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Temecula Apartments with Parking (39)
- Temecula Apartments with Pools (35)
- Temecula Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Temecula Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Temecula Furnished Apartments (8)
- Temecula Luxury Apartments (73)
- Temecula Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Murrieta Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- French Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fallbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wildomar Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Menifee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hemet Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Lake Elsinore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Lakeland Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Perris Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Temecula?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Temecula?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Temecula?
First things first: Temecula is not the name of a hairy arachnid that continues to scare squeamish men, women, and children at insectariums and zoos across the country. Instead, Temecula is the name of a city in southern California situated about 60 miles north of San Diego that just may be the perfect place for you to call home. Boasting luxurious San Diego-style apartments at modest Inland Empire prices, Temecula is an increasingly popular living locale for Southern Californians. Sound like a ...
First, though, let’s take a moment to provide a brief overview of life in Temecula so that your apartment hunting adventures will be nothing but California cool … See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Temecula renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.