144 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Santa Rosa, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Rosa (17)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Rosa (26)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Rosa (18)
- Santa Rosa Accessible Apartments (7)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Garages (42)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Parking (59)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Pools (24)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (42)
- Santa Rosa Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Santa Rosa Furnished Apartments (5)
- Santa Rosa Luxury Apartments (69)
- Santa Rosa Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Rohnert Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Cotati 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Sebastopol 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Petaluma 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Sonoma 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Novato 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Napa 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- San Anselmo 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- San Rafael 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- American Canyon 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Santa Rosa?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Santa Rosa?
How expensive are studio apartments in Santa Rosa?
Imagine a city in California’s bay area that is close enough to San Francisco’s bustling urban lifestyle to be convenient, but far enough away to be surrounded by the beauty of the mountainous west coast terrain. Lay a blanket of suburban comfort over it, nestle it into the southern tip of Sonoma wine country, and you’ve got yourself Santa Rosa, California. Once a tiny homestead settlement, Santa Rosa became a trading post and incorporated in 1868. It remained a slow-grow Northern California tow...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Santa Rosa are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Santa Rosa near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Santa Rosa that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.