251 Apartments for rent in Santa Rosa, CA with Gyms
- Santa Rosa Accessible Apartments (12)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Balconies (73)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Garages (54)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Parking (87)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Pools (31)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (70)
- Santa Rosa Dog Friendly Apartments (66)
- Santa Rosa Furnished Apartments (7)
- Santa Rosa Luxury Apartments (102)
- Santa Rosa Pet Friendly Apartments (70)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Petaluma Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Novato Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Napa Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Anselmo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- San Rafael Apartments with Gyms (8)
- American Canyon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Larkspur Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Corte Madera Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Santa Rosa?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Santa Rosa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Rosa?
Imagine a city in California’s bay area that is close enough to San Francisco’s bustling urban lifestyle to be convenient, but far enough away to be surrounded by the beauty of the mountainous west coast terrain. Lay a blanket of suburban comfort over it, nestle it into the southern tip of Sonoma wine country, and you’ve got yourself Santa Rosa, California. Once a tiny homestead settlement, Santa Rosa became a trading post and incorporated in 1868. It remained a slow-grow Northern California tow...See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Santa Rosa renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.