97 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Santa Rosa, CA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Rosa (18)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Rosa (23)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Rosa (14)
- Santa Rosa Accessible Apartments (11)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Garages (43)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Parking (56)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Pools (29)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Santa Rosa Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Santa Rosa Furnished Apartments (10)
- Santa Rosa Luxury Apartments (71)
- Larkfield-Wikiup Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rohnert Park Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Petaluma Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Healdsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Boyes Hot Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sonoma Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Novato Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lucas Valley-Marinwood Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Napa Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- San Rafael Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Santa Rosa?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Santa Rosa?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Santa Rosa?
Imagine a city in California’s bay area that is close enough to San Francisco’s bustling urban lifestyle to be convenient, but far enough away to be surrounded by the beauty of the mountainous west coast terrain. Lay a blanket of suburban comfort over it, nestle it into the southern tip of Sonoma wine country, and you’ve got yourself Santa Rosa, California. Once a tiny homestead settlement, Santa Rosa became a trading post and incorporated in 1868. It remained a slow-grow Northern California tow...See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Santa Rosa should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Santa Rosa may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Santa Rosa. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.