243 Apartments for rent in Santa Rosa, CA with Pools
- Santa Rosa Accessible Apartments (10)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Garages (47)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Parking (67)
- Santa Rosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Santa Rosa Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Santa Rosa Furnished Apartments (5)
- Santa Rosa Luxury Apartments (80)
- Santa Rosa Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Larkfield-Wikiup Apartments with Pools (2)
- Rohnert Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Petaluma Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Helena Apartments with Pools (4)
- El Verano Apartments with Pools (3)
- Sonoma Apartments with Pools (1)
- Novato Apartments with Pools (9)
- Lucas Valley-Marinwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Napa Apartments with Pools (9)
- San Anselmo Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Santa Rosa?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Santa Rosa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Santa Rosa?
Imagine a city in California’s bay area that is close enough to San Francisco’s bustling urban lifestyle to be convenient, but far enough away to be surrounded by the beauty of the mountainous west coast terrain. Lay a blanket of suburban comfort over it, nestle it into the southern tip of Sonoma wine country, and you’ve got yourself Santa Rosa, California. Once a tiny homestead settlement, Santa Rosa became a trading post and incorporated in 1868. It remained a slow-grow Northern California tow...See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Santa Rosa means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Santa Rosa could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.