185 Cheap Apartments for rent in Hawthorne, CA
- Hawthorne Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Garages (4)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Parking (10)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hawthorne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hawthorne Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hawthorne Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Inglewood Cheap Apartments (8)
- Manhattan Beach Cheap Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Cheap Apartments (7)
- Hermosa Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Torrance Cheap Apartments (8)
- Culver City Cheap Apartments (2)
- Carson Cheap Apartments (1)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Cheap Apartments (5)
- Santa Monica Cheap Apartments (20)
- Beverly Hills Cheap Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Hawthorne?
What do Beach Boys Brian, Carl, and Dennis Wilson; actress Marilyn Monroe; sportsmen Jim Thorpe and Mike Scott; and a myriad other celebrities have in common? They all grew up in Hawthorne, a sunny, teeming LA suburb.See more
Finding cheap apartments in Hawthorne takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Hawthorne by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Hawthorne in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Hawthorne.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Hawthorne. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Hawthorne.