335 Cheap Apartments for rent in Redondo Beach, CA
- Redondo Beach Accessible Apartments (3)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Garages (33)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Parking (41)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Pools (9)
- Redondo Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Redondo Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Redondo Beach Furnished Apartments (4)
- Redondo Beach Luxury Apartments (2)
- Redondo Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Hermosa Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Manhattan Beach Cheap Apartments (1)
- Torrance Cheap Apartments (10)
- Hawthorne Cheap Apartments (7)
- Rancho Palos Verdes Cheap Apartments (2)
- Inglewood Cheap Apartments (6)
- Carson Cheap Apartments (1)
- Culver City Cheap Apartments (3)
- Santa Monica Cheap Apartments (16)
- Long Beach Cheap Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Redondo Beach?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Redondo Beach?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Redondo Beach?
“We'll all be planning that route we're gonna take real soon / We're waxing down our surfboards, we can't wait for June / We'll all be gone for the summer, we're on surfari to stay / Tell the teacher we're surfin', surfin' U.S.A. / At Haggerty's and Swamis / Pacific Palisades / San Onofre and Sunset / Redondo Beach L.A. / All over La Jolla / At Waimea Bay / Everybody's gone surfin', surfin' U.S.A." (- Beach Boys, "Surfin' U.S.A.")
Surfers, volleyball players and celebrities seem to make up the majority of the residents in L.A.’s Redondo Beach, according to surprisingly accurate TV shows. In addition to being immortalized in a Beach Boys song as a fabulous place to catch a wave, the sunny city also boasts excellent schools, ideal year-round weather and more than a few sweet spots to grab a Baja fish taco. With soft sand beaches, family-friendly parks and numerous community centers, it’s not only a favorite vacation destination, but it’s also one of the best places to raise a family. So, naturally, it costs an arm and a leg. Start saving your pennies; paradise is calling. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Redondo Beach takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Redondo Beach by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Redondo Beach in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Redondo Beach.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Redondo Beach. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Redondo Beach.