144 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Santa Clarita, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Santa Clarita (14)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Clarita (4)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Clarita (31)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Santa Clarita (16)
- Santa Clarita Accessible Apartments (4)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Garages (57)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Parking (72)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Pools (61)
- Santa Clarita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (45)
- Santa Clarita Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Santa Clarita Furnished Apartments (8)
- Santa Clarita Luxury Apartments (77)
- Santa Clarita Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Stevenson Ranch 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- San Fernando 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Castaic 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Simi Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Burbank 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Los Angeles 3 Bedroom Apartments (643)
- Calabasas 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Topanga 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Glendale 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Oak Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
If you secretly harbor silver screen aspirations but can’t bear the thought of L.A.'s ungodly traffic, or perhaps you’ve simply had enough of it, Santa Clarita, California is the place for you. Located a blissful 45 minutes from Los Angeles, this recently incorporated suburb of 145,000 boasts a thriving movie and commercial industry. And hey, if the movie star thing doesn’t pan out, you can always find work at Six Flags Magic Mountain – the city’s largest employer. We know you’re ready for your ...
Having trouble with Craigslist Santa Clarita? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Santa Clarita provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Santa Clarita. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.