102 Studio Apartments for rent in West Sacramento, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in West Sacramento (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Sacramento (4)
- West Sacramento Accessible Apartments (6)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Garages (16)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (5)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Parking (19)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- West Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- West Sacramento Furnished Apartments (3)
- West Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in West Sacramento?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in West Sacramento?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in West Sacramento?
West Sacramento is the home of the Ziggurat, one of the most iconic and unusually designed office buildings in America.
Its odd to think of cities still being created, but West Sacramento is living proof that our country and the cities therein are still developing. Forged from three communities, West Sacramento is a young city, only incorporated in 1987. In that short time period West Sacramento has demonstrated serious growth and potential, and has become a thriving part of the Sacramento Metropolitan Area. It draws in residents thanks to its convenience, and it keeps them through providing a solid community. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of West Sacramento living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in West Sacramento during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.