492 Apartments for rent in Fairfield, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fairfield Accessible Apartments (7)
- Fairfield Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (23)
- Fairfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Fairfield Apartments with Parking (33)
- Fairfield Apartments with Pools (17)
- Fairfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Fairfield Furnished Apartments (4)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Suisun City Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Vacaville Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Benicia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bay Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- American Canyon Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Napa Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Martinez Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pittsburg Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Vallejo Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Dixon Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Fairfield?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Fairfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fairfield?
Welcome to the far North Bay, the Flats and also Jelly Belly Land! That's right you lucky new Bay Area resident, your new neighbor, the Jelly Belly factory, is the leading manufacturer of adorable mammal-shaped Easter candies! Now let's find you an equally adorable apartment!
Fairfield may be most desired for its proximity to other more populous California cities, as it is equidistant to both San Francisco and Sacramento. Fairfield does have its fair share of local activities and amenities, including a row of restaurants, bars and shops in the old downtown area, and the Westfield Solano Mall, which is chock full of the traditional chain stores and restaurants.
Guess what! Fairfield is also really close to other things! (Seriously, when is Fairfield going to change its motto to "Live here to go elsewhere!"?) The scenic Napa Valley is a little over 15 miles from town and a short drive south will put you at the many nature preserves found along Grizzly Bay. So go ahead and get sloshed on some wine then hike around in your new hometown! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fairfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.