878 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pasadena, CA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pasadena (14)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (4)
- Pasadena Accessible Apartments (6)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (25)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (31)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (36)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (14)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (8)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Pasadena (11)
- Altadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- South Pasadena 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Alhambra 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- San Gabriel 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Temple City 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Arcadia 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Glendale 2 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Monterey Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- La Crescenta-Montrose 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Los Angeles 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Pasadena?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Pasadena?
How expensive are studio apartments in Pasadena?
Well, well, look at you. You’ve packed your SPF 3000 and year-round summer clothes and you’ve decided to join the ranks of the California-cool in Pasadena. We’ve got to admit, we’re a bit envious. One of greater Los Angeles’s most eclectic and aesthetic areas, Pasadena is a primo living locale for Southern Californians lucky enough to call the “City of Roses” home. Ready to take the plunge and score yourself the perfect Pasadena pad? Then read on because we’ve got you covered …
Each New Year’s Day, millions of viewers whose own cities resemble glorified ice skating rinks tune in to watch the Tournament of Roses Parade in perpetually sunny Pasadena. Why, you ask, do they torture themselves like this? We’re not sure, but our best guess is that it reminds them that, at least somewhere in the world, the flowers are always in bloom and loud, tropical shirts never go out of fashion (So why not retire that snow shovel once and for all and join the eternally sun-tanned in the much, much, much greener pastures of Pasadena?).
The city also hosts the annual Rose Bowl football game, and has hosted five Super Bowls. Because of the city’s idyllic weather conditions, parades (the offbeat Doo Dah Parade each spring is arguably more entertaining than its New Year’s Day counterpart), and proximity to L.A., something big is almost always going on somewhere in the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Pasadena are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Pasadena near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Pasadena that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.