1,370 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Gardena, CA
- Gardena Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Gardena Apartments with Garages (8)
- Gardena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Gardena Apartments with Parking (10)
- Gardena Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gardena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Gardena Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Gardena Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gardena Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hawthorne 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Lawndale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Del Aire 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Torrance 1 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Inglewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- West Carson 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Carson 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Redondo Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Compton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Manhattan Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Gardena has not one, but two gold medalists! Daewon David Song, Korean-American professional skateboarder and Carmelita Jeter, 2012 Olympic games gold medalist both call this Southern California city their home.
The city of Gardena is located in southern California in the South Bay region of Los Angeles County. The population as of the 2010 US census was 58,829 and growing. Just a few miles east of the Pacific Ocean, this idyllic and picturesque city was settled by Civil War veteran, Spencer Roane Thorpe, in 1887. This area of land was known for having lush farmlands that produced an abundance of berries prior to World War 1. Since then, the berry fields have faded into history (poor berries), but the land remains lush, ripe with naturally beautiful sites such as the Gardena Willows Wetland Preserve in the southeastern region of the city. Some of the biggest employers are Memorial Hospital of Gardena, United Parcel Sevice and Hitco Carbon Composites to name just a few. Another bonus of living in Gardena is its close proximity to Manhattan, Hermosa and Redondo Beaches... so take your pick of ocean side spots any time you feel the urge to hit the waves or bury your feet in the sand! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Gardena offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Gardena, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.