1,195 Apartments for rent in Malibu, CA with Balconies
- Malibu Apartments with Garages (44)
- Malibu Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Malibu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Malibu Apartments with Parking (74)
- Malibu Apartments with Pools (29)
- Malibu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Malibu Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Malibu Furnished Apartments (27)
- Malibu Luxury Apartments (79)
- Malibu Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Westlake Village Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Agoura Hills Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oak Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Calabasas Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Hidden Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Topanga Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Simi Valley Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Santa Monica Apartments with Balconies (69)
- Camarillo Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Malibu?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Malibu?
"Move to California. Malibu is paradise." -- David Geffen
Don't worry about all the homeowners, it is possible to find places to rent in Malibu and experience some of that posh lifestyle for yourself. The ultimate beach community made famous by Malibu Barbie (of the ultimate fantasy tween girl variety who apparently has nothing better to do than sit around on the beach working on her tan and go shopping in her matching convertibles), its most famed beaches include Zuma Beach and Surfriders. Here 13,000 residents enjoy all of the great perks of a relaxing beach community, located off Los Angeles' more upscale arenas. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Malibu renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.