858 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fremont, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Fremont (20)
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (10)
- Fremont Apartments with Balconies (59)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (36)
- Fremont Apartments with Gyms (33)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Fremont Apartments with Parking (70)
- Fremont Apartments with Pools (43)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (56)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (39)
- Fremont Furnished Apartments (5)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fremont (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Fremont (20)
- Newark 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Union City 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Milpitas 1 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Sunnyvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (36)
- Hayward 1 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Mountain View 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- East Palo Alto 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Menlo Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Santa Clara 1 Bedroom Apartments (28)
- Pleasanton 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Fremont?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Fremont?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Fremont?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fremont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Fremont offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Fremont, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.