1,535 Apartments for rent in Fremont, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (14)
- Fremont Apartments with Balconies (84)
- Fremont Apartments with Garages (66)
- Fremont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (61)
- Fremont Apartments with Parking (115)
- Fremont Apartments with Pools (63)
- Fremont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (95)
- Fremont Dog Friendly Apartments (54)
- Fremont Furnished Apartments (11)
- Fremont Pet Friendly Apartments (61)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Milpitas Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Sunnyvale Apartments with Gyms (31)
- Hayward Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Mountain View Apartments with Gyms (28)
- East Palo Alto Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Menlo Park Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Santa Clara Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Pleasanton Apartments with Gyms (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Fremont?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Fremont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fremont?
Having trouble with Craigslist Fremont? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Fremont renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.