1,545 Accessible Apartments for rent in Cupertino, CA
- Cupertino Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Cupertino Apartments with Garages (18)
- Cupertino Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Cupertino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Cupertino Apartments with Parking (24)
- Cupertino Apartments with Pools (14)
- Cupertino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Cupertino Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Cupertino Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cupertino Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Sunnyvale Accessible Apartments (14)
- Mountain View Accessible Apartments (4)
- Santa Clara Accessible Apartments (5)
- Campbell Accessible Apartments (3)
- Los Gatos Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palo Alto Accessible Apartments (5)
- Menlo Park Accessible Apartments (3)
- Milpitas Accessible Apartments (8)
- San Jose Accessible Apartments (34)
- Fremont Accessible Apartments (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Cupertino?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Cupertino?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cupertino?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Cupertino with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Cupertino. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.