834 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Cupertino, CA
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Cupertino (8)
- Cupertino Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cupertino Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Cupertino Apartments with Garages (18)
- Cupertino Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Cupertino Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Cupertino Apartments with Parking (24)
- Cupertino Apartments with Pools (14)
- Cupertino Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Cupertino Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Cupertino Furnished Apartments (3)
- Cupertino Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cupertino (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Cupertino (7)
- Sunnyvale 1 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Mountain View 1 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Santa Clara 1 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Monte Sereno 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Campbell 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Los Gatos 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Palo Alto 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- East Palo Alto 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Menlo Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Milpitas 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Cupertino?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Cupertino?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Cupertino?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Cupertino offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Cupertino, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.