474 Furnished Apartments for rent in Coronado, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Coronado Accessible Apartments (1)
- Coronado Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Coronado Apartments with Garages (4)
- Coronado Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Coronado Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Coronado Apartments with Parking (7)
- Coronado Apartments with Pools (3)
- Coronado Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Coronado Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Coronado Furnished Luxury Apartments (5)
- Coronado Luxury Apartments (11)
- Coronado Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Coronado (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Coronado (1)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Coronado (1)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Coronado (2)
- Imperial Beach Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bonita Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lemon Grove Furnished Apartments (2)
- Chula Vista Furnished Apartments (8)
- San Diego Furnished Apartments (149)
- La Mesa Furnished Apartments (3)
- Casa de Oro-Mount Helix Furnished Apartments (2)
- El Cajon Furnished Apartments (3)
- Santee Furnished Apartments (2)
- Del Mar Furnished Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Coronado?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Coronado?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Coronado?
Kiss and tell me every time you do /Monte Carlo /Coronado II /The San Diego Zoo" (-- Polaris, "Coronado II")
And that right there is wonderful, quick outline of the great attractions of Coronado, California. It's a place you might want to consider moving to after visiting some of the amazing sights, all within a half-hour drive away. As long as you have the desire to live in a beach-centric community near the beautiful Hotel Del Coronado, and you can afford the high cost of living, this city is the place to be. Coronado was built to be a resort community, and it retains its original feel as a great vacation spot for the affluent. It's often referred to as Coronado Island, though it's technically connected to the rest of San Diego by an isthmus called the Silver Strand. Isth this the spot for you or isth it not? Read on to learn your rental options in Coronado.
Having trouble with Craigslist Coronado? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Coronado can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Coronado as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.