270 Furnished Apartments for rent in Carlsbad, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carlsbad Accessible Apartments (6)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Garages (52)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Parking (63)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Pools (44)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Carlsbad Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Carlsbad Furnished Luxury Apartments (16)
- Carlsbad Luxury Apartments (68)
- Carlsbad Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Carlsbad (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Carlsbad (7)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Carlsbad (8)
- Lake San Marcos Furnished Apartments (2)
- Encinitas Furnished Apartments (15)
- Vista Furnished Apartments (4)
- Oceanside Furnished Apartments (19)
- San Marcos Furnished Apartments (3)
- Rancho Santa Fe Furnished Apartments (1)
- Solana Beach Furnished Apartments (9)
- Del Mar Furnished Apartments (2)
- Fairbanks Ranch Furnished Apartments (2)
- Escondido Furnished Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Carlsbad?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Carlsbad?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carlsbad?
Home to just over 100,000,Carlsbad preserves its parks and coastline through careful planning and leaves space among its many apartment buildings for wildlife, surf, and sand. Residents enjoy the city's parks and beaches throughout the year, with annual temperatures ranging from 60-70 degrees and very light rainfall. The city offers an extensive hiking and bicycling trail system, golf courses, and athletic fields. See more
Furnished apartments in Carlsbad can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Carlsbad as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.