507 Short-term Apartments for rent in Carlsbad, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carlsbad Accessible Apartments (6)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Garages (52)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Parking (63)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Pools (44)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Carlsbad Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Carlsbad Furnished Apartments (16)
- Carlsbad Luxury Apartments (68)
- Carlsbad Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Encinitas Short-term Apartments (1)
- Vista Short-term Apartments (9)
- Oceanside Short-term Apartments (5)
- San Marcos Short-term Apartments (5)
- Solana Beach Short-term Apartments (1)
- Del Mar Short-term Apartments (1)
- Escondido Short-term Apartments (4)
- Poway Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Diego Short-term Apartments (64)
- Temecula Short-term Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Carlsbad?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Carlsbad?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carlsbad?
Home to just over 100,000,Carlsbad preserves its parks and coastline through careful planning and leaves space among its many apartment buildings for wildlife, surf, and sand. Residents enjoy the city's parks and beaches throughout the year, with annual temperatures ranging from 60-70 degrees and very light rainfall. The city offers an extensive hiking and bicycling trail system, golf courses, and athletic fields. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Carlsbad takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.