528 Apartments for rent in Carlsbad, CA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carlsbad Accessible Apartments (6)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Garages (52)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Parking (63)
- Carlsbad Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Carlsbad Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Carlsbad Furnished Apartments (16)
- Carlsbad Luxury Apartments (68)
- Carlsbad Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Lake San Marcos Apartments with Pools (5)
- Encinitas Apartments with Pools (10)
- Vista Apartments with Pools (26)
- Oceanside Apartments with Pools (46)
- San Marcos Apartments with Pools (24)
- Rancho Santa Fe Apartments with Pools (5)
- Solana Beach Apartments with Pools (15)
- Del Mar Apartments with Pools (4)
- Fairbanks Ranch Apartments with Pools (2)
- Escondido Apartments with Pools (22)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Carlsbad?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Carlsbad?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Carlsbad?
Home to just over 100,000,Carlsbad preserves its parks and coastline through careful planning and leaves space among its many apartment buildings for wildlife, surf, and sand. Residents enjoy the city's parks and beaches throughout the year, with annual temperatures ranging from 60-70 degrees and very light rainfall. The city offers an extensive hiking and bicycling trail system, golf courses, and athletic fields. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Carlsbad means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Carlsbad could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.