275 Cheap Apartments for rent in Glendale, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glendale Accessible Apartments (14)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (36)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (26)
- Glendale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Glendale Apartments with Parking (54)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (28)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
- Glendale Dog Friendly Apartments (43)
- Glendale Furnished Apartments (11)
- Glendale Luxury Apartments (3)
- Glendale Pet Friendly Apartments (45)
- Burbank Cheap Apartments (16)
- Pasadena Cheap Apartments (7)
- Alhambra Cheap Apartments (5)
- West Hollywood Cheap Apartments (8)
- Los Angeles Cheap Apartments (344)
- Beverly Hills Cheap Apartments (11)
- Arcadia Cheap Apartments (1)
- Culver City Cheap Apartments (4)
- Inglewood Cheap Apartments (9)
- Monrovia Cheap Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Glendale?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Glendale?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Glendale?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Glendale?
Glendale is nestled at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains on the eastern edge of the San Fernando Valley, Glendale is a popular choice for renters who want to live close to the frenzy of the City of Angels without getting stuck in the thick of it. Sound like the right fit you? Then read on, and we’ll have you set up in a premium pad in (arguably) L.A. County’s most picturesque community in no time!
Having trouble with Craigslist Glendale? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Glendale takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Glendale by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Glendale in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Glendale.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Glendale. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Glendale.