251 Apartments for rent in South Pasadena, CA with Garages
- South Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (4)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Parking (4)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- South Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Pasadena Furnished Apartments (1)
- South Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Alhambra Apartments with Garages (8)
- San Marino Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (26)
- Monterey Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- East San Gabriel Apartments with Garages (1)
- East Los Angeles Apartments with Garages (2)
- Altadena Apartments with Garages (1)
- Temple City Apartments with Garages (2)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Garages (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in South Pasadena?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in South Pasadena?
"I'm gonna see a home-sweet-homer / And there I'll settle down / Beneath the palms / In someone's arms / In Pasadena town. / Where honeybees hum melodies / And orange trees scent the breeze." (-Al Jolson, "Pasadena")
A suburb just below Pasadena, South Pasadena is an affluent area filled with cute shops and tasty restaurants. Diversity extends beyond the inhabitants, though they’re that, too; it also includes the landscape, which is equal parts lush and desert-y. Nearly everything about this city attracts everybody, not only because it’s so close to Pasadena itself, with its endless options for entertainment, but also because Alison Brie from the TV show “Community” lives somewhere within the borders. Know which side of the Bristol Farms versus Whole Foods Market argument to take and you’ll settle into this lovely location nicely.
Having trouble with Craigslist South Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
South Pasadena apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.