1,769 Apartments for rent in Burbank, CA with Balconies
- Burbank Accessible Apartments (6)
- Burbank Apartments with Garages (24)
- Burbank Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Burbank Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
- Burbank Apartments with Parking (40)
- Burbank Apartments with Pools (20)
- Burbank Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Burbank Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Burbank Furnished Apartments (6)
- Burbank Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Glendale Apartments with Balconies (43)
- La Crescenta-Montrose Apartments with Balconies (4)
- West Hollywood Apartments with Balconies (46)
- Los Angeles Apartments with Balconies (1366)
- La Cañada Flintridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (36)
- San Fernando Apartments with Balconies (1)
- South Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (42)
- Altadena Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Burbank?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Burbank?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burbank?
Live from beautiful downtown Burbank, it's your apartment search! Featuring duplexes in the foothills! New developments adjacent to retail complexes! Behind door number one, it's the Burbank apartment you've been looking for!
Burbank, California, located in the northern reaches of Los Angeles County, is known as the media capital of the world. Home to several studios, as well as the corporate headquarters of media giants such as Warner Bros. Entertainment, ABC, the Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon. Movies and television shows have been filmed in your new hometown since the birth of motion pictures.
Having trouble with Craigslist Burbank? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Burbank renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.