249 Apartments in Berkeley
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Berkeley (19)
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (6)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Berkeley Apartments with Garages (20)
- Berkeley Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Berkeley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Berkeley Apartments with Parking (38)
- Berkeley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Berkeley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (33)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (9)
- Berkeley Pet Friendly Apartments (33)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Berkeley (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Berkeley (20)
- Emeryville 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Albany 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kensington 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- El Cerrito 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Richmond 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- San Pablo 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- El Sobrante 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Alameda 2 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Orinda 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oakland 2 Bedroom Apartments (142)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Berkeley?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Berkeley?
How expensive are studio apartments in Berkeley?
Hey, there, and welcome to the online headquarters for your Berkeley, California apartment hunting escapades!
First, though, let’s take a moment to answer some questions we know you must have about life in Berkeley.
Having trouble with Craigslist Berkeley? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Berkeley are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Berkeley near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Berkeley that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.