1,929 Accessible Apartments for rent in Alameda, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Alameda Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Alameda Apartments with Garages (27)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Alameda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (22)
- Alameda Apartments with Parking (42)
- Alameda Apartments with Pools (16)
- Alameda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (31)
- Alameda Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Alameda Furnished Apartments (1)
- Alameda Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Oakland Accessible Apartments (63)
- Emeryville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Berkeley Accessible Apartments (6)
- San Leandro Accessible Apartments (5)
- South San Francisco Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Francisco Accessible Apartments (47)
- Kensington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Foster City Accessible Apartments (5)
- Cherryland Accessible Apartments (1)
- Burlingame Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Alameda?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Alameda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Alameda?
What do Victorian houses, a fabulous view of the San Francisco skyline, absinthe and the Coast Guard have to do with each other? Aside from each being awesome in their own right and one making you see little green fairies, they all have roots in Alameda, California.
“The Island City” is located in California’s Bay Area, across from Oakland. Offering more than a great coastline, the city is full of culture. Have your heart set on a city with small town appeal yet a dash of sophistication? Alameda has that. Searching for a living area with eye-pleasing views and an outstanding climate? Alameda has that. What doesn’t Alameda have, you ask? You. Let’s work on that, shall we? See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Alameda with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Alameda. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.