1,139 Apartments for rent in Gilbert, AZ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Gilbert Accessible Apartments (28)
- Gilbert Apartments with Garages (137)
- Gilbert Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Gilbert Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Gilbert Apartments with Parking (156)
- Gilbert Apartments with Pools (125)
- Gilbert Apartments with Washer-Dryers (91)
- Gilbert Dog Friendly Apartments (113)
- Gilbert Furnished Apartments (20)
- Gilbert Luxury Apartments (202)
- Gilbert Pet Friendly Apartments (114)
- Mesa Apartments with Balconies (228)
- Chandler Apartments with Balconies (180)
- Queen Creek Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Sun Lakes Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Tempe Apartments with Balconies (157)
- Apache Junction Apartments with Balconies (5)
- San Tan Valley Apartments with Balconies (90)
- Fountain Hills Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Paradise Valley Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Gold Canyon Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Gilbert?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Gilbert?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Gilbert?
"In Arizona, shade trees are your best friends... and occasionally the basis of small civil wars over parking." (-- Terri Guillemets)
With a No. 3 ranking on the City-Data list of top 101 larger cities with the most sunshine per year, Terri Guillemts words have never rang more true. To be blunt, Gilbert is definitely a place that merits a few good pairs of sunglasses. Sunshine isnt the only bright spot of this bustling city of more than 220,000 folks. A high growth rate is on its list of claims to fame, with a population increase of more than 100 percent from 2000 to 2012. Another notable factor for this Maricopa County city is its proximity to the state capital of Phoenix. A sunny place to be, indeed!
Having trouble with Craigslist Gilbert? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Gilbert renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.