4,314 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Seattle, WA
- Seattle Accessible Apartments (193)
- Seattle Apartments with Balconies (443)
- Seattle Apartments with Garages (382)
- Seattle Apartments with Gyms (293)
- Seattle Apartments with Hardwood Floors (326)
- Seattle Apartments with Parking (480)
- Seattle Apartments with Pools (58)
- Seattle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (419)
- Seattle Furnished Apartments (44)
- Seattle Luxury Apartments (443)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (447)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Shoreline Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lake Forest Park Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Burien Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kirkland Dog Friendly Apartments (44)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kenmore Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Tukwila Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bellevue Dog Friendly Apartments (75)
- Mountlake Terrace Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
The land of technology, beautiful views, clean air, and great seafood and tourist spots, Seattle tends to experience a high turnover rate due to its large tech industry. This means that there are more short-term leases available here than in some other cities, which can be convenient. Most properties are pet-friendly, so you’ll have little difficulty finding a home for you and your pet. And unless you’re living in Downtown or Capitol Hill, every apartment will probably come with a parking space....
Seattle is known for its rainy weather, Owl City, and the Space Needle. However, as can be imagined, there’s a lot more going on under the iconic surface of The Emerald City. Seattle and its residents have a healthy appreciation for the outdoors and tend to be very eco-conscious, which means that many of the apartment properties in Seattle (the newer ones especially) often take measures to be environmentally friendly. This means bigger windows, recycling programs, water-efficient faucets, etc. Seattle is also a place for many different kinds of people, from creative artists and musicians to sports junkies to tech geniuses. No matter the interest, no matter the lifestyle, Seattle probably has something to offer for the perfect fit. See more
Finding an apartment in Seattle that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.