257 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Mercer Island, WA
- Mercer Island Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Garages (5)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Parking (9)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mercer Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Mercer Island Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Mercer Island Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mercer Island (2)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Mercer Island (4)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Newcastle Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Bellevue Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Renton Pet Friendly Apartments (55)
- Tukwila Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (725)
- White Center Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- SeaTac Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Kirkland Pet Friendly Apartments (60)
- Burien Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Mercer Island?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Mercer Island?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Mercer Island?
Mercer Island is the most populated island in the entire country. Seriously.
With over 20,000 residents in one lake, fun activities are within easy access no matter how you get to the destinations. You'll find shopping and eating options wherever you go, with just a little planning along the way. Thanks to a lower crime rate than Seattle, it's no wonder the local residents feel safe living on the island. The island is 5 miles long and 2 miles wide, which is a small area in which to find housing. Since you won't have as many options as you would in a big city, start looking at least six months before moving to the area. Well, unless you want to be homeless when you get here, then take your time! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Mercer Island should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Mercer Island may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Mercer Island. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.