4,242 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in White Center, WA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in White Center (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in White Center (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in White Center (3)
- White Center Apartments with Balconies (4)
- White Center Apartments with Garages (1)
- White Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- White Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- White Center Apartments with Parking (7)
- White Center Apartments with Pools (1)
- White Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- White Center Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- White Center Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burien Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- SeaTac Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Tukwila Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Seattle Pet Friendly Apartments (555)
- Des Moines Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mercer Island Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Renton Pet Friendly Apartments (48)
- Medina Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kent Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in White Center?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in White Center?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in White Center?
"White Center had the reputation of being just outside the boundary of the civilized world." White Center poet, Richard Hugo (1923-1982)
White Center, a 2.5 square-mile community in Seattle's tightly packed southside, is proof that not every fight (or competition for that matter) has to be settled with a fight. In 1918, two eager investors made a coin toss that would ultimately decide a part of Seattle's future. George White and his pal Hiram Green agreed to toss for the right to name the small growing neighborhood. During a time when a trolley car route defined the success of an outlying neighborhood, being able to claim the namesake of a new community was an important stamp of notoriety for a real estate developer. But being gentlemen and wise investors, White and Green kept to civil discourse and flipped for the choice. George White won the coin toss and ceremoniously named the semi-rural area White Center. He also managed to route the Seattle trolley past its doors, which effectively put White Center on the proverbial real estate map. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in White Center should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in White Center may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in White Center. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.