3,978 Apartments for rent in Lewisville, TX with Balconies
- Lewisville Accessible Apartments (25)
- Lewisville Apartments with Garages (31)
- Lewisville Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Lewisville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Lewisville Apartments with Parking (43)
- Lewisville Apartments with Pools (41)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (42)
- Lewisville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lewisville Pet Friendly Apartments (42)
- Coppell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Highland Village Apartments with Balconies (1)
- The Colony Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Hebron Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Corinth Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Little Elm Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Farmers Branch Apartments with Balconies (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lewisville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lewisville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lewisville?
"There wouldn't be no Alamo, / No Cowboys in the Superbowl... / No 'Lonesome Dove,' no 'Yellow Rose,' / If it wasn't for Texas" - Willie Nelson
The city of Lewisville is located in Denton County, Texas, and with a population of 95,290, it is one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States! The city dates back to the 1840's and started to grow rapidly when the first railroad arrived in 1881. Known as the "City of Expanding Horizons," it has a thriving arts and cultural life, with the Medical Center of Lewisville Grant Theater and the Greater Arts Alliance serving as hubs for the arts. There are a number of parks and recreational facilities that help make the city thriving and beautiful.
Having trouble with Craigslist Lewisville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lewisville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.