3,309 Apartments for rent in Grand Prairie, TX with Gyms
- Grand Prairie Accessible Apartments (19)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Garages (24)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Parking (36)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Pools (37)
- Grand Prairie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (27)
- Grand Prairie Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Grand Prairie Furnished Apartments (1)
- Grand Prairie Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (60)
- Cedar Hill Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mansfield Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Euless Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Irving Apartments with Gyms (71)
- DeSoto Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Bedford Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Kennedale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Midlothian Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hurst Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Grand Prairie?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Grand Prairie?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Grand Prairie?
"Grand Prairie, Texas, home on the range / I come here for salvation but I'm just another stranger." (Dave Carter and Tracy Grammer, “Grand Prairie TX Homesick Blues”)
As they say, deciding where to live all comes down to three factors: location, location, location. If you just can’t decide if you want to be in the rapidly growing cowtown of Fort Worth or the slick metropolis of Dallas, Grand Prairie is right in between. The Dallas/Fort Worth region is one of the fastest growing areas of the country, and not just because they have fabulous Mexican food and the Dallas Cowboys. The job market in Dallas/Fort Worth is also just as hot as the weather.
Having trouble with Craigslist Grand Prairie? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Grand Prairie renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.