3,790 Apartments for rent in Garland, TX with Garages
- Garland Accessible Apartments (23)
- Garland Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Garland Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Garland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Garland Apartments with Parking (30)
- Garland Apartments with Pools (29)
- Garland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Garland Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Garland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Garland Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Sachse Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rowlett Apartments with Garages (7)
- Richardson Apartments with Garages (25)
- Mesquite Apartments with Garages (4)
- Wylie Apartments with Garages (3)
- Dallas Apartments with Garages (277)
- Plano Apartments with Garages (48)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Rockwall Apartments with Garages (5)
- Allen Apartments with Garages (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Garland?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Garland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garland?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Garland apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.