323 Apartments for rent in Oklahoma City, OK with Garages
- Oklahoma City Accessible Apartments (29)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (238)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Gyms (56)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (136)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Parking (328)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Pools (102)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (153)
- Oklahoma City Dog Friendly Apartments (437)
- Oklahoma City Furnished Apartments (19)
- Oklahoma City Luxury Apartments (545)
- Oklahoma City Pet Friendly Apartments (440)
- Del City Apartments with Garages (19)
- Nichols Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- The Village Apartments with Garages (4)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Garages (2)
- Midwest City Apartments with Garages (33)
- Moore Apartments with Garages (29)
- Edmond Apartments with Garages (49)
- Mustang Apartments with Garages (7)
- Newcastle Apartments with Garages (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Oklahoma City?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Oklahoma City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Oklahoma City?
"Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain / Where the waving wheat / Can sure smell sweet / When the wind comes right behind the rain." ("Oklahoma" lyrics)
Oklahoma City is a rummage sale of cowboy kitsch, Art Deco buildings, oilrigs, Native American culture, sweeping landscapes, and taco buses: all buried in the middle of the country and coated in red prairie winds. This dusty gem has almost no traffic (number four on Forbes’ “Best City for Commuters” list), affordable living, and the Thunder (basketball-kaboom!). It’s not for everyone, but it is for you—time to stake your claim on that ‘ol sweepin’ plain (sorry, no more musical references, we promise).
Having trouble with Craigslist Oklahoma City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Oklahoma City apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.