245 Apartments for rent in Norman, OK with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Norman Accessible Apartments (13)
- Norman Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Norman Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Norman Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Norman Apartments with Parking (85)
- Norman Apartments with Pools (32)
- Norman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (44)
- Norman Dog Friendly Apartments (89)
- Norman Furnished Apartments (7)
- Norman Luxury Apartments (118)
- Norman Pet Friendly Apartments (92)
- Noble Apartments with Garages (7)
- Moore Apartments with Garages (52)
- Valley Brook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Midwest City Apartments with Garages (46)
- Del City Apartments with Garages (20)
- Newcastle Apartments with Garages (6)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Garages (348)
- Jones Apartments with Garages (1)
- The Village Apartments with Garages (10)
- Warr Acres Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Norman?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Norman?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Norman?
Norman boasts generally pleasant weather, a thriving arts community and one of the lowest costs of living in the country. Median rent here is $700, and most will tell you they don’t pay more than $500. If making your friends in urban housing markets fall into spastic fits of financial jealousy is your thing, Norman is a good place to go. See more
Norman apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.