101 Cheap Apartments for Rent in Oklahoma City, OK
- Cheap 1 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City (58)
- Cheap 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City (61)
- Cheap 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City (24)
- Cheap Studio Apartments in Oklahoma City (7)
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $700 (15)
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $800 (4)
- Oklahoma City Apartments under $800 (42)
- Oklahoma City Accessible Apartments (29)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (340)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Garages (326)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Gyms (56)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (149)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Parking (408)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Pools (126)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (218)
- Oklahoma City Dog Friendly Apartments (587)
- Oklahoma City Furnished Apartments (26)
- Oklahoma City Luxury Apartments (718)
- Oklahoma City Pet Friendly Apartments (595)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the typical rent for a studio apartment in Oklahoma City?
How expensive are one-bedroom apartments in Oklahoma City?
How much is rent for two-bedroom apartments in Oklahoma City?
"Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain / Where the waving wheat / Can sure smell sweet / When the wind comes right behind the rain." ("Oklahoma" lyrics)
Oklahoma City is a rummage sale of cowboy kitsch, Art Deco buildings, oilrigs, Native American culture, sweeping landscapes, and taco buses: all buried in the middle of the country and coated in red prairie winds. This dusty gem has almost no traffic (number four on Forbes’ “Best City for Commuters” list), affordable living, and the Thunder (basketball-kaboom!). It’s not for everyone, but it is for you—time to stake your claim on that ‘ol sweepin’ plain (sorry, no more musical references, we promise).
Having trouble with Craigslist Oklahoma City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Oklahoma City takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Oklahoma City by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Oklahoma City in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Oklahoma City.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Oklahoma City. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Oklahoma City.