58 Studio Apartments for rent in Oklahoma City, OK
- Luxury Studio Apartments in Oklahoma City (18)
- Oklahoma City Accessible Apartments (24)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (227)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Garages (228)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Gyms (55)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (139)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Parking (280)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Pools (142)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (146)
- Oklahoma City Dog Friendly Apartments (400)
- Oklahoma City Furnished Apartments (12)
- Oklahoma City Luxury Apartments (479)
- Oklahoma City Pet Friendly Apartments (407)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oklahoma City (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Oklahoma City?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Oklahoma City?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Oklahoma City?
"Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain / Where the waving wheat / Can sure smell sweet / When the wind comes right behind the rain." ("Oklahoma" lyrics)
Oklahoma City is a rummage sale of cowboy kitsch, Art Deco buildings, oilrigs, Native American culture, sweeping landscapes, and taco buses: all buried in the middle of the country and coated in red prairie winds. This dusty gem has almost no traffic (number four on Forbes’ “Best City for Commuters” list), affordable living, and the Thunder (basketball-kaboom!). It’s not for everyone, but it is for you—time to stake your claim on that ‘ol sweepin’ plain (sorry, no more musical references, we promise).
Having trouble with Craigslist Oklahoma City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Oklahoma City living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Oklahoma City during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.