1,021 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Oklahoma City, OK
- Oklahoma City Accessible Apartments (27)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Balconies (184)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Garages (190)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Gyms (51)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (111)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Parking (238)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Pools (142)
- Oklahoma City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (117)
- Oklahoma City Dog Friendly Apartments (330)
- Oklahoma City Furnished Apartments (8)
- Oklahoma City Luxury Apartments (398)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City (62)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City (85)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Oklahoma City (177)
- Del City Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- The Village Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bethany Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Midwest City Pet Friendly Apartments (24)
- Moore Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Edmond Pet Friendly Apartments (51)
- Mustang Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Newcastle Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Yukon Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Norman Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Oklahoma City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Oklahoma City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Oklahoma City?
"Oklahoma! Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain / Where the waving wheat / Can sure smell sweet / When the wind comes right behind the rain." ("Oklahoma" lyrics)
Oklahoma City is a rummage sale of cowboy kitsch, Art Deco buildings, oilrigs, Native American culture, sweeping landscapes, and taco buses: all buried in the middle of the country and coated in red prairie winds. This dusty gem has almost no traffic (number four on Forbes’ “Best City for Commuters” list), affordable living, and the Thunder (basketball-kaboom!). It’s not for everyone, but it is for you—time to stake your claim on that ‘ol sweepin’ plain (sorry, no more musical references, we promise).
Having trouble with Craigslist Oklahoma City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Oklahoma City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Oklahoma City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Oklahoma City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.