81 Apartments for Rent Near Saint Louis Community College
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (37)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (118)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (100)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (77)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (162)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (212)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (49)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (163)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (216)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (28)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (223)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (220)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Velda City, MO Apartments (3)
- Maplewood, MO Apartments (10)
- Clayton, MO Apartments (15)
- Richmond Heights, MO Apartments (2)
- Jennings, MO Apartments (22)
- Normandy, MO Apartments (3)
- University City, MO Apartments (31)
- Hanley Hills, MO Apartments (3)
- Cahokia, IL Apartments (7)
- Brentwood, MO Apartments (7)
- Moline Acres, MO Apartments (3)
- Lemay, MO Apartments (8)
- Bel-Ridge, MO Apartments (6)
- Riverview, MO Apartments (5)
- Affton, MO Apartments (4)
- Bellefontaine Neighbors, MO Apartments (11)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Saint Louis Community College?
The average rent for an apartment near Saint Louis Community College is $1,500.