556 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Louis, MO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis (58)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (8)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (58)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (76)
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (39)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (89)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (67)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (61)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (117)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (135)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (39)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (98)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (148)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (12)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (130)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (148)
- Maplewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Clayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Richmond Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Normandy 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- University City 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Webster Groves 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ferguson 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Overland 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Berkeley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mehlville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Louis?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in St. Louis?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Louis offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in St. Louis, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.