238 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in St. Louis, MO
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (115)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (130)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (41)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in St. Louis (28)
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (38)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (126)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (104)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (76)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (180)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (214)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (49)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (170)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (228)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (27)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (234)
- Hillsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pagedale Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northwoods Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Maplewood Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Richmond Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Jennings Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Country Club Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Normandy Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- University City Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in St. Louis?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in St. Louis?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in St. Louis should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in St. Louis may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in St. Louis. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.