1,251 Apartments for rent in St. Louis, MO with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (34)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (122)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (99)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (66)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (165)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (212)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (139)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (212)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (24)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (215)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (216)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- University City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Pools (5)
- Ferguson Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ladue Apartments with Pools (1)
- Overland Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mehlville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Crestwood Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in St. Louis?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in St. Louis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Louis means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in St. Louis could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.