65 Furnished Apartments for Rent in St. Louis, MO
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (18)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (18)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Louis (2)
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (38)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (127)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (101)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (76)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (178)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (216)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (49)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (170)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (224)
- St. Louis Furnished Luxury Apartments (27)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (235)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (230)
- Northwoods Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clayton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Jennings Furnished Apartments (1)
- University City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lemay Furnished Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Furnished Apartments (2)
- Ferguson Furnished Apartments (3)
- Olivette Furnished Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Calverton Park Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in St. Louis?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
Furnished apartments in St. Louis can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in St. Louis as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.