1,019 Apartments for rent in St. Louis, MO with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis (58)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis (72)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis (30)
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (34)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (104)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (93)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (62)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (139)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (190)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (43)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (188)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (22)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (193)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (193)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis (8)
- Maplewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Jennings Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- University City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Cahokia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Riverview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Affton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in St. Louis?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in St. Louis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in St. Louis offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in St. Louis. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in St. Louis can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.