82 Studio Apartments for rent in St. Louis, MO
- Luxury Studio Apartments in St. Louis (11)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in St. Louis (10)
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (38)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (105)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (85)
- St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (57)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (102)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (158)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (46)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (110)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (167)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (20)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (180)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (169)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Louis (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in St. Louis?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in St. Louis?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of St. Louis living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in St. Louis during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.