1,156 Apartments for rent in St. Louis, MO with Gyms
- St. Louis Accessible Apartments (37)
- St. Louis Apartments with Balconies (110)
- St. Louis Apartments with Garages (74)
- St. Louis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (134)
- St. Louis Apartments with Parking (165)
- St. Louis Apartments with Pools (44)
- St. Louis Apartments with Washer-Dryers (116)
- St. Louis Dog Friendly Apartments (185)
- St. Louis Furnished Apartments (17)
- St. Louis Luxury Apartments (183)
- St. Louis Pet Friendly Apartments (189)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Richmond Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Jennings Apartments with Gyms (3)
- University City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mehlville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Spanish Lake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Concord Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Ann Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Florissant Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in St. Louis?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in St. Louis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis?
“O St. Louis! Where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain…” No, wait—that’s Oklahoma. But St. Louis does have its own set of pioneers. Lewis and Clark, Anheuser and Busch—the list goes on. We hope you’re embarking on an epic journey, too. Wherever your travels take you in this city of opportunity, consult this guide or you may end up retiring to a covered wagon instead of a sweet flat with a view of the Arch.See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to St. Louis renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.