237 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Bayonne, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bayonne (16)
- Bayonne Accessible Apartments (4)
- Bayonne Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Bayonne Apartments with Garages (21)
- Bayonne Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Bayonne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Bayonne Apartments with Parking (47)
- Bayonne Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bayonne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Bayonne Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Bayonne Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bayonne Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bayonne (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bayonne (17)
- Jersey City 1 Bedroom Apartments (135)
- Elizabeth 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Newark 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Kearny 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Harrison 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Staten Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Hoboken 1 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Secaucus 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Union City 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Linden 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Bayonne?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Bayonne?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Bayonne?
"And so I carry on to Bayonne, Bayonne, Bayonne." (Little Comets, 'Bayonne')See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Bayonne offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Bayonne, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.