128 1 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Harrison, NJ
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Harrison (13)
- Harrison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (8)
- Harrison Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Harrison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Harrison Apartments with Parking (16)
- Harrison Apartments with Pools (11)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Harrison Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- Harrison Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harrison (13)
- Newark 1 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Kearny 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Belleville 1 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- East Orange 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Glen Ridge 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irvington 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Elizabeth 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Bayonne 1 Bedroom Apartments (27)
- Rutherford 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Jersey City 1 Bedroom Apartments (135)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Harrison?
The town of Harrison was originally part of a 30,000-acre land grant which was purchased by Captain William Sandford from the Unami (also known as the Anishinabe, a name best spoken after having a drink) Indians, who at that time inhabited the area. Sandford then named the region "New Barbadoes Neck."
The town of Harrison is located in Hudson County, New Jersey. The township is actually a suburb of the lovely nearby Newark, New Jersey. From the 2010 census the population was estimated to be just shy of 14,000, so it' s a pretty small place. Despite its small size, Harrison has lots of perks. Residents there enjoy an average annual high temperature in the summer of 86 degrees. Average low temperatures for the year occur in January, when it's not uncommon to experience a rather chilly 25 degrees. So, if you love real seasons, pack your bag! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Harrison offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Harrison, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.