374 Apartments for rent in Harrison, NJ with Gyms
- Harrison Accessible Apartments (3)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Garages (5)
- Harrison Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Harrison Apartments with Parking (10)
- Harrison Apartments with Pools (8)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Harrison Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Harrison Furnished Apartments (1)
- Harrison Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Newark Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Kearny Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- East Orange Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elizabeth Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Bayonne Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Rutherford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Jersey City Apartments with Gyms (117)
- Secaucus Apartments with Gyms (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Harrison?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Harrison?
The town of Harrison was originally part of a 30,000-acre land grant which was purchased by Captain William Sandford from the Unami (also known as the Anishinabe, a name best spoken after having a drink) Indians, who at that time inhabited the area. Sandford then named the region "New Barbadoes Neck."
The town of Harrison is located in Hudson County, New Jersey. The township is actually a suburb of the lovely nearby Newark, New Jersey. From the 2010 census the population was estimated to be just shy of 14,000, so it' s a pretty small place. Despite its small size, Harrison has lots of perks. Residents there enjoy an average annual high temperature in the summer of 86 degrees. Average low temperatures for the year occur in January, when it's not uncommon to experience a rather chilly 25 degrees. So, if you love real seasons, pack your bag! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Harrison renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.