586 Apartments for rent in Hoboken, NJ with Balconies
- Hoboken Accessible Apartments (7)
- Hoboken Apartments with Garages (26)
- Hoboken Apartments with Gyms (28)
- Hoboken Apartments with Hardwood Floors (45)
- Hoboken Apartments with Parking (35)
- Hoboken Apartments with Pools (14)
- Hoboken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (52)
- Hoboken Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Hoboken Furnished Apartments (2)
- Hoboken Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (10)
- West New York Apartments with Balconies (10)
- North Bergen Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Jersey City Apartments with Balconies (108)
- Secaucus Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Guttenberg Apartments with Balconies (5)
- New York City Apartments with Balconies (340)
- Cliffside Park Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Ridgefield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Kearny Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Hoboken?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Hoboken?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Hoboken?
Having trouble with Craigslist Hoboken? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Looking for an apartment with a view of the New York City skyline, but don't want to pay for a $2,000 closet? Well then, take the train over to Hoboken, because if it was good enough for Frank Sinatra, then it's probably good enough for you, too! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Hoboken renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.